Star

Have you looked up at the night sky and wished for a star to fall and settle your wish? Let us say, magically it landed in your hands... you know you're not supposed to be holding that star for it should gleam and give out its shine to the humbled dark sky, would you still keep it?

Was there a moment in your life where you felt that everything's falling into place then all of a sudden, something made you realize, it's not?

Everything has been vague and everything has been quite hard for me. It took me just now to realize that what I want and what I am expecting to come about, to take place, to happen is too much to ask.

I've been longing for this. I think I almost had it but perhaps the idea was just within the boundaries of my perception. A perception which is totally wrong. I took things seriously, but in any angle, if you know me personally, I managed not to show. For some reasons, I was afraid.

Just this very moment, after reading an item, I realized this should stop. Maybe that star was not for me to keep... I should let it come back to its place where its supposed to be, and I'll get by. I cannot keep what is not mine, I cannot hold on to something that is not supposed to stay. The falling is pure and seemed to be perfect in my hands but the situation and context is not. Someday, maybe, the sky will conspire and everything might fall into the place where I was expecting it to be.

To the one reading this, pardon my sentiments. I'm drunk I tell you... So I'll be sleeping now. ZzZzzzzzzZZzz

Powered by Blogger.

Ze blog owner

Claclah: Born of the shower and colored by the sun.