Just a mere thought.

If you're going to ask me if there's one thing I should have done or I should have planned before.. maybe it's grabbing the opportunity to take DAD(Digital Arts and Design) beforehand taking IT.

Four years ago, back when I was still baffled of which path to take, I was caught between these two. Knowing DAD will just take 2 years to finish and my second choice, IT which requires at least 4 years, for some reasons, I choose IT.

I am not complaining or grumbling or what. I somewhat feel incompetent. It's just that I think I would be more capable and strong when it comes to entering the industry if I got this two in the interval. So yeah. It's just a thought. It's not too late. It's just I don't have money YET to enroll or something for DAD now.

Why I came up with this idea? Hahaha. I was looking for a job on JobsDB and then at some point, while reading the companies' requirements and qualifications, I realized I really have a thing for web designing/programming.


Powered by Blogger.

Ze blog owner

Claclah: Born of the shower and colored by the sun.