Job


I tend to have this awkward feeling of dullness every time I stay home with nothing else to do other than sleeping and watching TVD. So after 2 weeks right after I finished school, decided to fixed my things, cleaned my college files, burned scratch and used papers, sorted things out and came to this realization that I have to start looking for a job. And I did.

I started looking for job vacancies online, talked to friends regarding their plans and passed resume to 3 companies via email. I was not really expecting a speedy response from them since I have already experienced applying for OJT before and the responses were drawn-out. Then the next morning, I got this text message from a company. My system was shocked for I was then scheduled for an interview and technical exam the next day. So I said, this is it! 

The next day, I got up, prepared my resume, dressed up then went off with 0% expectation. I was prepared physically but I guess I am not. I kept on whispering to God, "Is this really for me?", "Is this Your plan for me?"... The questions were loose, hanging in mid-air but I kept moving.

Arrived at Makati, was interviewed, answered the exam that took me almost 4 hours to finish, then I'm off. They will be informing me if I passed the exam then maybe, I could start working after.

Four days have gone by and the results are still unknown. I don't know If this is for me. I don't know if I am ready by this time.. I don't know.

By the way, I applied for a software developer position and web developer as my second choice.

Powered by Blogger.

Ze blog owner

Claclah: Born of the shower and colored by the sun.