This feeling.

I'm happy and I just can't hide it! - prolly the first thing that popped out your mind is the song.. or maybe not. But this is for sure... I'm happy at the moment. Really.

                        
 
That feeling when you expected worst, but then some sort of person, day, event, anything or maybe yourself just proved it's the other way around. To be honest, I thought I'm gonna lose this chance of getting a grade other than 5.00... I dont know. Maybe I lost my confidence in things I think I cannot do but actually it's the opposite. I even prepared myself of taking these 2 courses again for the next term and my plan of finding a job will be out of track then. But see, I was wrong. I was wrong about myself.

Two things that are unhealthy being inflicted to oneself: Doubt and Fear. It may be bearable for some time but believe me, It will kill your mood and spirit. It will ruin you as well as the situation. It will shift the state of your mind or even make you unfocused... With too much hesitation and doubt, things will be worse than they actually are. And I guess my system is infected with these! But yeah, I'm shaking it all off slowly. hehe.

Tomorrow, I'll be fixing my resume. I just have to put it up to date and edit some parts so at least I'm ready to look for a job. Singapore, I'll be with you soon.. Hopefully. :)

I'm done with college! Real world, here I come! Thanks again, Papa G for letting me... Thanks to some of these guys who supported and cheered me all the way! Good night. :)







Powered by Blogger.

Ze blog owner

Claclah: Born of the shower and colored by the sun.