Just graduated!

No. The title's not about me. This is about my friends and batchmates who just graduated yesterday and I'm happy for them.

It's been a while since I saw some of my classmates and friends. They reached the finish line right after the final exams March of this year. All those agonizing defense, sleepless night and stuff, at some point, has to end... and they got things done ahead of me. I was left behind by 6 units. Thank God after 2 months of detachment to summer fun and complete devotion to summer classes,  I'm now done with it. Eventually I was declared as a Summer Graduate.

So as I said earlier, they just graduated. I witnessed them walked up the stage, handshaked these people, take pictures and grabbed their diplomas. I was not supposed to be there. I'm happy for them but this idea of being there is just not my idea. This graduation thing hurts when I was supposed to march with them... Why did I attend this ceremony you ask? I was completely cornered by one person. We were exchanging SMS and he asked me if I would attend and without hesitation, I answered I cannot..

"We will be there to share their joys. No bitterness, please. Mahirap pero hindi imposible..."

That was his message and it took me some time to realize and absorb his point. I didn't manage to answer his message right away so I answered back the morning of the next day. I found his argument valid and substantial which made me say "Yes, I'll be attending."..

May 29 of 2012 at the Philippine International Convention Center, Plenary Hall... The date and place where it all happened. I was with some of my CLC family and he-who-convinced-me-to-attend-the-graduation. It was fun and I was very happy watching my friends happy. I set the bitterness aside and I was able to face my friends with smile and hug them. I am trully happy for they hit the road with flying colors. In the end I realized that I should stop being a total sour grape. Hey! In 5-month time period, I would be graduating too. :)

So here are some of the pictures...



And here's one of my favorites.. I will always be one of the boys! :)


With my CLC Family...


So there! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Ze blog owner

Claclah: Born of the shower and colored by the sun.