First and Last day

Today's the first day of our final examinations this summer, but in my case, this is my last day as well.

I am on my last two courses to complete my bachelor of science degree. Basic accounting & discrete math.. I am halfway done with college. Funny it is at the same time despising every time I realize that I left these two courses which are not actually related to my chosen field. Not to brag, but the outputs in my majors and programming related courses were quite good and I just don't know who on earth cursed me to leave these two behind. These remaining courses were also the ONLY reason why my name was scratch out from the list of graduating students this May 2012. **For God's sake!!! Enough with this sour graping, Clariza. You have moved on, right? :)**

So yeah. I had this exam scheduled at 8am to 10am, then vacant until 2:45pm then exam again at 2:45pm to 4:45pm.. Discrete math was my last and it's just awesome that we finished answering at 4!

During my vacant, I was with one of my good yet insane friends, Anna. I missed her! She did not enroll for summer so we haven't seen each other for months I guess. Every time we're together, we keep on discussing and talking about almost everything we can talk about and we always end up laughing... or if not, mesmerizing or still thinking or still talking over about the subject. We never get tired of hearing each other's stories.

She waited for me to finish my last exam so we could hang some more. Koline, also one of my good yet insane friends, was there so she came along with us.. While the three of us catched up, we waited for Bea, also one of my good yet insane friends, who's currently working in one of the offices in College.. but unfortunately she's too busy so she was not able to join us.. Then we left school, and went somewhere else where there's FOOOOD.

After the three of us had this individual serving of  fried liempo with 2 cups of fried rice and 2 fried eggs not that far away from school, we actually planned of going home but we did not. Anna and I went to SM to buy some sort of stuff then that was the only time we went home.

**This is us.. Holding back our hunger while waiting for Bea. haha.**


Thanks Papa G for giving me the knowledge to answer my exams, though I am not sure if I will pass. haha.  I hope I am done now with these two... For all these, I owe You.

Good night. :)





Powered by Blogger.

Ze blog owner

Claclah: Born of the shower and colored by the sun.