Comeback


I was browsing my old blog entries just then I realized years have gone by since I made my last. So here I am for a comeback.

Fudge, I've been through the extremes. I got the best and the worst life can offer.

Years have passed, lots of things have changed, learned more about the basic rules even the complexity of life, been through a lot of hellos and goodbyes, met new friends at the same time, bid goodbye at some, been deprived of sleep, skipped meals just to finish some work. code until the daybreak. (to tell you, I'm an IT student.)

..and here I am, almost graduating from college.

Thank You Lord for allowing me to wake up every morning and letting me be. After all these, I must say, I owe You. Yes, I may be graduating soon but I am very much willing to not graduate from this life yet. I've got plans and I hope these plans will be patterned with Yours.

:)

Powered by Blogger.

Ze blog owner

Claclah: Born of the shower and colored by the sun.