Caffeine and the Cancer Stick

So last night, I was not able to get a good night sleep. Went to bed by 12 midnight just after I watched this comedy show on TV every weekends. I tried to sleep then.. and when I say "I tried", I really tried my hardest but in the end, I was just able to hit the sack by almost 4 in the morning. Reason? Coffee plus a stick of cigarette I took inside my system the afternoon of the same day.

These two go ohhh so well together though I know it's just my perception. Smoking is bad and coffee is good so ditch the cigarette they say. I'm not really a chain smoker but I smoke once in while, meaning if I'm just given the chance to do so, or if I'm with some friends and I'm not doing it to look cool... I just wanted to.

Coffee is much less of a problem than this nasty puffing. But I don't know... I love it when I smoke and drink coffee at the same time. It's just the blend, the taste and the sensation you get that makes it perfect.

It's given and not so confusing that smoking will shorten one's life and we all know, smoking might eventually end it. I know. I have not quit yet, but I'm in the process of giving up this filthy thing. If I may say, I'm not that addicted perhaps it'll be as easy as ABC. My obsession with caffeine will remain though. Gradually then eventually, you'll see.

Powered by Blogger.

Ze blog owner

Claclah: Born of the shower and colored by the sun.