starry night :)

without the dark we'd never see the stars.
stars (GIF)

the entire day i had this feeling of coldness,dullness,emptiness and still i am.it started yesterday and boosted last night after i had a conflict with my mom (i wish i could go somewhere else except in this place). after i woke up this morning still this feeling keeps on haunting me.Puddle of sad

i just finished my bath and went outside the house to hang my wet towel...but then i decided to stay longer.i put my hands at the back of my neck and tilted my head at least 140 degrees up to the dark sky. i thought it's still covered by the clouds, like these past nights but i'ts not.the sky is very clear and full of dazzling stars.star this is my favorite scenario of this day!! cold breeze touched me as if washing me up with this melancholic feeling. i just found myself smiling.wahaha! crazy eh? crazy.png but the sad thing is.. i was'nt able to find my favorite group of stars which i named "question mark"..hehe simply because it's in a form of question mark.this group is far from the other stars that makes it one-of-a-kind. anyway, it's all right. i'm sure it would'nt just go away, fade or what.Emo - :)

i used to stare up to the sky every night,hoping a shooting star would drop by to say 'hi'. when i was a kid, i wished to be an astronomer someday but as time goes by, i just felt that being an "astronomer" would'nt suit me!haha. it's a silliest thing being a kid. now, i dream of having a "star gaze" with a group of friends or with a special someone (a friend or who i'm close) haha. some people may say it's boring but for me, i'ts a sweet thing to do.Emo - :)

there are millions of stars.. but only one of them would make my dreams come true. i wish i could catch the right star destined for me..
as of now, i'm okay. a bunch of thanks for the stars.hehe
a shinning shimmering good night to everyone.
time for bed


star

Powered by Blogger.

Ze blog owner

Claclah: Born of the shower and colored by the sun.